The Lumex® Powered Bariatric Recliner is the perfect solution for larger patients who require a wider chair. Composed of a heavy-gauge steel frame, this chair has a maximum weight capacity of 700 lbs when Evenly Distributed. A four-function hand pendant activates the motor allowing caregivers to safely recline and raise patients without strain.
- Quick-release trigger mechanism on push handle allows chair to swiftly move into Trendelenburg position.
- Fully equipped with rechargeable battery pack for full operation away from a wall outlet.
- Four swivel casters facilitate transport and maneuverability in confined areas.
- Durable, high impact side tables sit flush with chair arm to conveniently hold prep materials. Easy to activate by caregiver.
- Legrest and backrest raise and lower independently, giving the operator complete control over positioning.
- Comes complete with attaching head pillow for extra support and added comfort.
- Limited lifetime warranty on frame.
- One year warranty on electronics.
- Three years warranty on all other components.
|Width Between Arms
|Arm Height From Floor
|Arm Height From Seat
|Depth Fully Reclined In Trendelenburg
|Width With Both Side Tables in Upright Position
|Maximum Weight Capacity - EVENLY DISTRIBUTED