The Half Clamp-On Bed Rail provides a full head coverage of 32 inches, designed to offer bed protection and eliminating gaps in between the railing. The non-telescoping tube structures offers a very sturdy rail that can be used as a secondary handle and support.
- Improved rail design decreases the spacing between the railing thus reducing the risk of entrapment
- Tool-free installation so it easily mounts to most bed frames using convenient clamp (not for use with “Pan-Style” bed surfaces)
- Intended to define the edge of the sleep surface and to help prevent an individual from inadvertently
rolling out of bed
- Designed to be used with the Lumex® Patriot™ beds that are commonly used as standard-height or low beds
- Heavy-duty steel construction
- Rails are powder-coated with an environmentallyfriendly, long-lasting finish and secure gripping surface
- 3 Year Limited Warranty
- Designed to meet the requirements of HCPCS E0305
Overall length: 32" (813mm)
Overall height: 18" (457mm)
Product Weight: 16.8 lb (7.6 kg)
Please note that the pictures and descriptions on this page are representative of the product class. The stock codes below may be the product itself, or they may be associated stock codes related to the product being displayed. Please read the stock code description below to ensure you are ordering the correct item. Please call customer service if you have any questions regarding the correct stock code to choose.
BED HALF RAIL CLAMP ON STYLE